Many departments, schools, and colleges across campus are using social media to inform, educate and interact with UNM students, staff and faculty on a daily basis. If your department is interested in joining the UNM social media community, UCAM’s social media staff can also help you:
- Build a Social Media Plan that fit your organization’s needs
- Develop goals and objectives for your organization’s social media campaign
- Analyze which social media networks will work best for you, and why
- Create a content strategy and schedule that won’t take all of your time
- Engage with your online community
UCAM is ready to help your organization enter the world of social media. UCAM’s social media staff can also help you plan and develop a social media program that fits your needs. To schedule an appointment to discuss how your department can and should use social media in an institutional context, contact email@example.com.
UCAM also manages the University of New Mexico’s institutional social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google+. We actively work with other departments and organizations on campus to promote UNM and its activities on these social media channels. UCAM maintains a comprehensive Social Media website that contains many useful resources: